Business Agreement with Scope Marketing Group, LLC and Implant Cases NOW, LLC.
(SMG & ICN)
SMG & ICN Marketing Agreement
The Facebook Ad and Targeting... ($2,250 value)
+1 Great Look Attention-Getting Facebook Ad So You Get Action and Traction
+1 ‘Click Worthy Break A Habit Over Offer’ So Your Clicks Turn Into Customers
+1 A/B testing So You Know What Ad Performs Best In Your Area
+1 Research Ad And Survey So You Know Your Customer's Needs, Wants, Fears, and Goals
+1 LookALike Audiences So Facebook Automatically Finds You More Customers
+1 Age & Gender Split Testing That Avoids Wasting Dollars on Unwanted Audiences
Notifications, and Review... ($1,500 value)
+1 Calendar Sync, Upcoming Reminders, and Automatic Rescheduling So You Don’t Have To
+1 Leads Name, Number, and Email So You Grow Your List of Potential Customers
+1 Texts with Lead Info Sent To Your Phone So You Can Take Action Fast
+1 Dental Implants/Full Arch On-Demand System CRM Of All Leads, Names, Numbers, and Emails For Follow Up
+1 End Of Month Review To Keep Everyone Honest
The Soap Opera Sequence... ($1,800 value)
+6 Research-Based Persuasive Emails That Get Your Story Out
+1 On-boarding Call With Our Chief Story-Teller, So Your Story Works
+1 Email Provider Setup & Integration So Your Emails Go Out Automatically
+1 Includes Upsell Offer To Get More Dollars Out Of More Customers
The Strategy And Support... ($2,250 value)
+1 Dedicated Biweekly Strategy Sessions To Turn Your Ideas Into Action
+1 Phone, Text, and Email Support So You’re Never Left Out In The Cold
+1 Dedicated Account Rep So You Don’t Get Bounced Between Departments
+1 High-Converting Sales Script So You Know What To Say And When
+1 Proactive Updates So New Features Get Rolled Out Automatically
+1 Dental Implants/Full Arch University to train your staff to convert leads and sell better
Full Time Dedicated Account & Patient ICN Management (After 5 locations)... ($3000 Value)
+1 Dedicated Account Success Manager
+Will answer incoming sms and email from patients for practices.
+Will weekly report to locations up dates on incoming inquiries.
+Will Audit Booked Appointments, no shows, shows, and closes cases.
24/7 Scheduling Team (if opted in) ... ($2,500 Value)
+1 Our team calls your Leads at all hours even after you’re closed
+1 Bilingual in Spanish and English
+1 We book your appointment directly in your system for you
+1 USA-based team
+1 extensive training and knowledge in all dental programs, products, and services.
+1 Ritz Carlton customer service because your booking call is your first impression.
• Implement a marketing plan for practices that is easily traceable by both parties.
• Implement the 'Implant Cases NOW system’ where your practice can be seen as the go-to clinic within their market for serving dental patients' needs.
• Have a reliable source of high-quality patients through the use of a multitude of digital strategies.
• Simplify reporting of marketing campaigns and overall performance to ensure your practice is maximizing their investment from their marketing campaigns and are on track to achieving their objectives.
• Get you patients that walk in and sit in the chair.
Guarantee, Compensation, and Appt. Definition
I am proposing a no-fluff investment for the complete package to be rolled out for you.
Includes All Systems, Coaching programs & Support. We estimate you will have to spend a minimum of $1,000 directly on Facebook ad spend to achieve this goal (ad spend by the client, managed by ICN, billed by Facebook). This number may be higher or lower depending upon your area.
The area of exclusivity is a 3-10 miles radius.
Invoices submitted by SMG & ICN to the Client are processed immediately (including a credit card processing fee of 2.9%+.30).
An appointment is defined as a full name, e-mail address and phone number, date, and time the prospect wishes to meet to redeem the offer advertised. They talked to our appointment setting team, answered qualification questions, and was booked on your calendar (or live transferred to your desk).
It is required that Showed Appointments and no-shows are communicated with our team by the end of the day to put them into a subsequent follow-up campaign to reschedule them for another appointment. Appointments not reported in time will be assumed and counted as a Show.
There is no guarantee that we book someone who has already missed the appointment.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our program, you agree:
• We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, SMG & ICN May, at its sole discretion to limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
• You become disruptive or difficult to work with; or you fail to follow the program guidelines; or, you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
• You agree to follow best practices when picking up the phone, communicating with clients, schedule examinations quickly, follow up with interested patients, and make sure your front desk attends the training, follows instructions, and your office sends the training to any new front desk team members.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
• Not to infringe any Program- participant's or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
• That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company.
• Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
• That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
• The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
• That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
• While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
We have been running this program for many years and know what it takes for it to be successful. By joining this program, you agree to:
• You MUST Use the ghost chair protocol to minimize the business disruptions that come with no-shows and have an open schedule.
• Attend a scheduling team onboarding call, so we can have access to your calendar via Team Viewer.
• If a patient cannot afford treatment, you must offer financial solutions or partial treatments.
• Update the CRM by reporting no-shows within 24 hours.
• Pick up the phone, follow our scripts within 24 to 48 hrs.
• A “Case Accepted” is a Patient who came for an appointment, has been quoted a treatment, & decided to use your services.
• Understand this is not ‘overnight success’ and is a min 6 month program.
• Attend the accountability meeting with you and your staff
• You understand that us, nor any marketing company, legally cannot exclude Medicaid/Medicare patients from signing up through online. If you do not accept these forms of payment/patients, you will advise us before going live, our scheduling team will advise the patient you will not be accepting Medicaid/Medicare, but if they agree and have another form of payment, we will still make an appointment for them, unless advised in advance otherwise by you. You understand that you will have a number of these types of patients sign up. We will do our best to decrease the number through questions, filtering, and including verbiage in the advertising, but can’t guarantee you will get none.
• Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business.
• All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by SMG & ICN or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
• Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of SMG & ICN, or its designated agent.
• The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
• We assume no responsibility for basic errors or omissions during on-boarding -Practice name, phone number, etc
Terms of Sale:
• You hereby ratify your understanding that all program sales are non-refundable and waive any rights to charge back your purchase with your credit card processor.
• Campaigns must go live within three weeks. If you choose to extend the launch date, keep in mind that you will get charged again 30 days after two weeks passed the initial payment date. The reason why we do this is to be able to secure your area and our team is set to follow a set schedule.
• Agreement is for 6 Months, If for any reason the client would want to cancel services after the defined time period and not renew, they must notify SMG & ICN Team 7 days before the next payment goes through (every 30 days). This cancellation notice must be submitted in writing over email to email@example.com or Scopemarketinggroup@gmail.com. In addition, you must schedule and take an exit interview with one of our team members over the phone to help us create a better experience for future partners.
When you place an order and enter your Credit card information, Stripe will capture your name, email address, phone number and address listed. You will be required to manually enter your credit card details. This information allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
When you place orders, we use a secure server, Stripe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information once we manually enter from the CC authorization form. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
All credit card payments are processed securely through Stripe. Payment by credit card is the only way to place an order.
All transactions are in USD, American Dollars.
The client named below verifies that the terms of this Statement of Work is acceptable. The parties hereto are each acting with proper authority by their respective companies.
Location Cost at Scale Breakdown...
What if there is an error on the agreement?
If you see information incorrect, do not hesitate to reach out to your account representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will my ad spend be billed from?
Facebook will bill you directly.
Do i include ad spend costs in the Total Fee box?
No, please DO NOT Include Ad Spend. If your locations are:
I have questions, who can I talk to?
You are welcome to reach out to Customer Support or email us at email@example.com or Scopemarketinggroup@gmail.com. Phone: 305-794-6624. Address: 9450 sw 77th ave, Q2, Miami, FL 33156
© Copyright - All Rights Reserved - Scope Marketing Group is the managing company of all things Implant Cases Now